Alcatel One Touch Hard Reset Metro pcs
Master Resetting Using Hardware Keys:
If master resetting using the settings menu is not an option due to your device freezing, crashing or being unresponsive, you can use the hardware keys in order to master reset your device. WARNING! Master resetting your handset using hardware keys will result in loss of personal data that is stored on the device's .
- - Back up your data if necessary.
- - Turn off your handset
- - Remove the back cover and the battery
- - Remove the SIM card
- - Wait for a few seconds, then reinstall the SIM card and the battery, and replace the back cover
- - Press and hold the "Volume up" and "Power" button at the same time, until the screen lights up
- - Once prompted for language, use the "Volume up" and "Volume down" buttons to navigate through the menu
- - Press the "Power" button to enter "Recovery Mode"
- - Navigate to and highlight "Wipe data / factory reset"
- - Press the "Power" button to select the option and let your device cycle through the resetting / rebooting process
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE!