Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Forgot your pattern or password and can't get back into your Note 5? Here's how to do a factory reset and erase everything, even that forgotten password! The Note 5 is the latest addition to the Galaxy family and wow what a nice phone. Make sure to check out my Youtube channel for more videos on the Note 5 and other Sprint phones! Always make sure to have all your info backed up through Gmail or another great backup service so that you don't lose your information!
How to Hard Reset the Note 5
1. Power off the phone using the Power Button. Do Not try to remove the battery it is not supposed to be removed!
2. Press and hold the following 3 buttons at the same time - Power, Home, and Volume Up.
3. Once the phone vibrates let go of the Power Button but continue to hold down the other 2 buttons until you see a small Android on youur screen.
4. The Android hangs out for what feels like forever.... almost a full 40 seconds amazing how 30 or 40 seconds can feel so long isn't it....
5. Now you are in recovery mode. Use the Volume Down button to highlight Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power to confirm.
6. Use Volume Down to highlight Yes then press Power to confirm.
7. Press Power one more time to Reboot System Now and your done!