Coolpad Quattro 4G Hard Reset
The video below show's how to hard reset the new Coolpad Quattro 4G by Metro PCS. Make sure to remove your memory card before wiping your phone this will erase all data stored on the memory card. If you forgo your pattern or password and are locked out of your phone this is how you can get back in.
Hard Reset Instructions:
- Press and hold the volume up and volume down key's at the same time.
- Press the power button for about 1 second and release.
- Hit home button and recovery option's should show up.
- Use volume down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset"
- Press power to select.
- Press Power to reboot device.